The Student Room Group

GCSE RE or GCSE Business

Btw I do aqa for re and edexcel for business anyone do both lmk would be ideal to know you opinion which is more interesting and easier and which has lesser writing and lesser content etc
Original post by Brianstudy01
Btw I do aqa for re and edexcel for business anyone do both lmk would be ideal to know you opinion which is more interesting and easier and which has lesser writing and lesser content etc

business has less writing - but in my opinion, RE is more interesting and is easier to revise
Original post by spidermanlolhaha
business has less writing - but in my opinion, RE is more interesting and is easier to revise

Do you do same examboard and how come even tho is more manageable business as less writing
Original post by spidermanlolhaha

Which is easier to get better grade and is more manageable like I’m picking history sports studies and triple science and need to pick one of these with my cores maths English lit and lang

I dont do re cuz I live in Middle East and do gcse edexcel and re is harder and u do more writing more content and business is easier with less content and exams are easier and its easier to get a grade 9 and u just basically use info from the case study and common sense ig. RE is so hard and u would never need it in ur life whatsoever after gcse
Do you do same examboard and how come even tho is more manageable business as less writing

i think RE is easier to revise because the concepts are really simple honestly. I do AQA, and it’s basically like: buddhists do this, christian’s do that, learn some quotes and you’re good. i mean, that’s my personal opinion, i do know others who say the same, but business is good too, do what you feel is best!

RE is more interesting and easier to revise
Original post by Alonepast
RE is more interesting and easier to revise

Im gonna do business as it is more useful
Im gonna do business as it is more useful

Ok fair enough

Quick Reply

Latest