The Student Room Group

Kings College School Wimbledon 16+

Hi, This weekend I have KCS 16+ Interview and wondered what are the questions like? Any advise?
Reply 1
Original post by Hey125
Hi, This weekend I have KCS 16+ Interview and wondered what are the questions like? Any advise?

me too what subjects are you doing
Reply 2
Sorry for delay how was it? I did maths engl physics and eco
Reply 3
how was the interviews
Reply 4
Original post by Hey125
how was the interviews

i think i did good i was doing maths bio and chemistry and i ended up doing bio and chem for interview and the general guy was really nice wbu
Reply 5
Had physics and eco for interview, mixed feelings not awesome also not too bad
Reply 6
How many were invited for the interview do we know
Reply 7
Original post by lucasatd
GL 4 results tomo n it was 160 for interviews pretty sure

Anyone else get an offer?
Reply 8
Original post by F4y33
Anyone else get an offer?

yeah are you gonna go to the offer holder's evening?
Reply 9
Yeah I got an offer
Reply 10
Original post by dclvdst
yeah are you gonna go to the offer holder's evening?

Well done! Yep I’m 99% sure I’m accepting it anyway though I just wanna see what it’s like, wbu
Reply 11
Original post by user287638384
it's an evening I thought it was the whole day? what would we actually be doing lolll:smile:?

man idk i didn't really read the email properly so it could be the whole day and idek tbh my parents haven't even actually seen the school in person so ig theyre gonna go there to ask some questions or smth 😓
Reply 12
Original post by F4y33
Well done! Yep I’m 99% sure I’m accepting it anyway though I just wanna see what it’s like, wbu

thank you! well done to you too ^^ i really don't know if i'm going to accept bcs i really like my current school but i feel like if i reject the offer i'll be losing an opportunity ☹️
I am most probably going to accept my place at King's. I feel like it would offer so much more than my current school, as much as I love it.
I checked the invite, the open evening is from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Are you all going to wear school uniform?
Reply 14
Original post by 11academic11
I am most probably going to accept my place at King's. I feel like it would offer so much more than my current school, as much as I love it.
I checked the invite, the open evening is from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Are you all going to wear school uniform?

probs uniform cause idk if ill have time to change anyways, you?
(edited 4 months ago)
I'll be wearing my uniform
Original post by ifallout
i think i did good i was doing maths bio and chemistry and i ended up doing bio and chem for interview and the general guy was really nice wbu

Hi there! How did your interview go in King's College School Wimbledon?? Did you get place?? Please help me..... I am planning for upcoming year test and hopefully got an offer for interview as well. Can you tell me in detail about your experience??? what kind of question should i expect?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending