The Student Room Group

magdalen college school / king's college school wimbledon interviews

hi! i got interview offers for mcs and kcs, for next week. i was wondering what the subject interviews will entail (i'm taking history, english, french, politics) and around what level of depth we need for them? also, for successful applicants, what did they look for in terms of qualities / extracurriculars? thank you!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by valeriechan
hi! i got interview offers for mcs and kcs, for next week. i was wondering what the subject interviews will entail (i'm taking history, english, french, politics) and around what level of depth we need for them? also, for successful applicants, what did they look for in terms of qualities / extracurriculars? thank you!

omg we're doing the exact same subjects!! could u please tell me how your interview + verbal reasoning went? what type of questions did they ask you? i might be coming out as desperate i can't lie but the thing is i really want to go there so if you could please help me i would really appreciate it !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending