The Student Room Group

University recommendation

I wanna pursue biomedical sciences in uk .. can anyone give me best universities having fees range between 16k or less in terms of good quality of education… laboratory technology facilities…good reputation in medical education ….anyone can share its own experience too
Reply 1
every university in the uk has the same fees! £9,250 a year. Look up Russel Group universities those are the good ones with the best reputation, you can also look at league tables for which university is the best for biomed
Reply 2
Original post by 17seventeen
every university in the uk has the same fees! £9,250 a year. Look up Russel Group universities those are the good ones with the best reputation, you can also look at league tables for which university is the best for biomed

Actually i am from abroad .. i will be counted as international student …. I would be charged a standard international tuition fees and another thing some universities are good in arts some in science.. i wanna look up to universities which specifically awesome in medical education… league table etc platforms provide overall reputation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending