The Student Room Group

Psychology paper 1 Chat 2023

How did everyone find the exam?
Reply 1
pretty good actually
Reply 2
I found it fine, the 3 16 markers threw a lot of people off, I know quite a few people who struggled, especially with the minority influence. I also know of some people who told the 'person who created the paper to off themselves' - and others who just had no clue. There were few talks of the head of psychology just taking that question off the paper completely, which I think would be a shame
It was ok. I was confused by the people saying something about the 3 16 markers. I thought that was normal and was emphasised by my psych teachers as most mocks we had they put in 3 16 markers. Kind of annoyed about the whole content analysis thing even though I looked over it the day before. Idk what happened in the exam I just completely forgot lmao

How did everyone else find it?
Reply 4
Original post by dadadeedadada
It was ok. I was confused by the people saying something about the 3 16 markers. I thought that was normal and was emphasised by my psych teachers as most mocks we had they put in 3 16 markers. Kind of annoyed about the whole content analysis thing even though I looked over it the day before. Idk what happened in the exam I just completely forgot lmao

How did everyone else find it?

We were told to hope for 2 but expect 3 but the 8 mark at the end wasn’t great or the research methods and memory I was absolutely lost on
Original post by Mgan.k
How did everyone find the exam?

was alright, minority influence threw me off but i managed it, content analysis i think i messed up but overall it was kinda average, not good nor bad, abc model i hated though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending