The Student Room Group

Becoming friends

So I've known this person since year 7 and l really want to become friends with him
he did ask me to go to the leisure centre to play badminton but at that time l really wanted to go but my badminton skills were kinda bad so l didn't want to get embrass in front of him
I don't think he likes me and all my friends think he is weird so l don't know if it's a good idea

I never know what to talk about and l get very nervous when he's around l don't know why.This might be too late as I'm now about to go in year 11 so idk how to approach him my mind goes blank everytime l see him
Reply 1
a

Original post by Anonymous
So I've known this person since year 7 and l really want to become friends with him
he did ask me to go to the leisure centre to play badminton but at that time l really wanted to go but my badminton skills were kinda bad so l didn't want to get embrass in front of him
I don't think he likes me and all my friends think he is weird so l don't know if it's a good idea

I never know what to talk about and l get very nervous when he's around l don't know why.This might be too late as I'm now about to go in year 11 so idk how to approach him my mind goes blank everytime l see him

Well l guess we are kinda almost friends but he only talks to me because we are the same race which annoys me

He invited me to the school dance and told everyone about it didn't he didn't even go himself so I'm kinda angry at that

but overall apart from these two things he's nice to me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending