The Student Room Group

Can my fee status change in my situation?

I am a UK national, for a year I have lived in scotland and have been assessed as Scottish home fee status to study at a scottish uni. However, after my first year starts my parent are moving to England (for context they do up houses, sell them and move to another and repeat). Can my fee status change for my second year now that my home address will be in England instead of Scotland.
(edited 9 months ago)

Quick Reply