The Student Room Group

GCSE French speaking questions memorisation

Hi everyone, i know i've left it far too late but its only for my year 10 mocks. That being said, does anyone know any good ways to memorsise as many questions as possible in one night? I'm open to staying up. It's about 20 questions.

Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
You have to read them out loud many many times, then cover up the answers and look at the questions. Test yourself on them multiple times it help memorisation. Also if your mock doesn't go well do not worry at all you have so much time to improve!! Good luck!!
Original post by DustyCabinet
Hi everyone, i know i've left it far too late but its only for my year 10 mocks. That being said, does anyone know any good ways to memorsise as many questions as possible in one night? I'm open to staying up. It's about 20 questions.

Thanks in advance!

For my language speaking test, I had to memorise 8-10 speaking questions and answers, because they would be randomised.
Best thing to do is put the questions and answers on quizlet (you can use physical flashcards, but you don't have time) and just keep going through them and seeing how much you can memorise. Obviously, it isn't likely you could memorise all 20 questions without sacrificing your well-deserved sleep and your energy, but the aim is to memorise as many as you can in the available time.
Keep pushing through and you can do this!
I hope that helped and good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest