The Student Room Group

In2science

Just go accepted into in2science. I chose computer science however I'm not sure what will be doing there. Anyone else got into the programme? What course did u end up choosing?

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by Rainyzack
Just go accepted into in2science. I chose computer science however I'm not sure what will be doing there. Anyone else got into the programme? What course did u end up choosing?

Hi, I applied to in2science ages ago but I still haven't received a response T-T. I'm lowkey starting to think they forgot about me, how long did they take to respond to your application?
Reply 3
Original post by polya9836
Hi, I applied to in2science ages ago but I still haven't received a response T-T. I'm lowkey starting to think they forgot about me, how long did they take to respond to your application?

It took a very long time. But I finally got it on the first of June. You should check your spam folder or email them to see
Reply 4
Original post by Rainyzack
It took a very long time. But I finally got it on the first of June. You should check your spam folder or email them to see

I emailed them back in May I think, so I really don’t want to be a nuisance and email them again. I’ll just be patient with it. I’m just a bit stressed because I’m really struggling to find in person work experience as I’m doing computer science as well. They barely have anything for this subject
Reply 5

Haven’t heard anything yet either and I applied back in February, so I’m a bit stressed as well lol. I emailed them last week and they said they were hoping send out responses in the next week or two, so hopefully they haven’t forgotten about us 😂
Reply 6
Original post by IsobelS14
Haven’t heard anything yet either and I applied back in February, so I’m a bit stressed as well lol. I emailed them last week and they said they were hoping send out responses in the next week or two, so hopefully they haven’t forgotten about us 😂

Honestly such a relief I’m not the only one😭I‘ m praying they come back to us soon🙏
Reply 7
Honestly such a relief I’m not the only one😭I‘ m praying they come back to us soon🙏

mhm definitely not just you dont worry. There are a whole bunch of people, me and some people I know included who have heard nothing back except the same generic 1-2 weeks email. I heard there was an induction yesterday though I'm not sure what for but it is nerve-wracking
Reply 8
Original post by evelynivie
mhm definitely not just you dont worry. There are a whole bunch of people, me and some people I know included who have heard nothing back except the same generic 1-2 weeks email. I heard there was an induction yesterday though I'm not sure what for but it is nerve-wracking

I’m pretty sure that the induction event was for one of the unis in London (I’m not sure which one tho). I’m hoping we all hear back soon!! I’m anxious because I want to know whether to leave space for it in my personal statement or whether I should be looking for other lab based work experience
Reply 9
Original post by evelynivie

They said that they’ll give out decisions by 15th of July so let’s hope they do🙏
Reply 10
Has everyone heard back yet? I still haven’t heard anything
Reply 11

I haven’t heard anything back either

Nope, annoyingly not- it’s becoming ridiculous at this point

thank god I'm not the only one. I submitted my application in January yet still haven't heard a thing. Its annoying because the weeks i applied to go are literally 2 weeks away and i need to sort out travel arrangements.
Original post by dearestangelica
thank god I'm not the only one. I submitted my application in January yet still haven't heard a thing. Its annoying because the weeks i applied to go are literally 2 weeks away and i need to sort out travel arrangements.

My god that’s awful, I’m probably in the same boat without even realising- I forgot when I applied to go
Reply 15
Original post by Griffdog1008
My god that’s awful, I’m probably in the same boat without even realising- I forgot when I applied to go

Same I can’t remember when I applied to go. Hopefully we all hear back soon tho
Reply 16

No literally, I forgot what I even applied to had to email them n ask😭couldnt even like make any plans to go abroad or like sort out my work experience for the summer
Anybody heard anything back yet?!? Emailed at the beginning of the week and they said they were gonna aim to let everyone know by the end yet still nothing. My bf who applied to it aswell has now received two rejection emails and I've had nothing 😂😂
Reply 18
Anybody heard anything back yet?!? Emailed at the beginning of the week and they said they were gonna aim to let everyone know by the end yet still nothing. My bf who applied to it aswell has now received two rejection emails and I've had nothing 😂😂

I haven’t heard anything back either and they told me the same thing. I’m guessing they r gonna start sending out rejection emails to the ppl who couldn’t be reviewed. I’m kinda mad but whatever😭
Reply 19
I haven’t heard anything back either and they told me the same thing. I’m guessing they r gonna start sending out rejection emails to the ppl who couldn’t be reviewed. I’m kinda mad but whatever😭

Yep that's what I'm expecting now too 😭 still no rejection or placement confirmed

Quick Reply

Latest