The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Southend and colchester campus

I have received a place for the Southend campus for this year has anyone else?

Was wondering if theres anyway of changing campuses?
Reply 1
Original post by ellielewis1312

Hi did you get in from waitlist? I am on waitlist if I would get place in Colchester I would love to swap but I don’t know, still waiting if anything free up.
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Maggie83?
Hi did you get in from waitlist? I am on waitlist if I would get place in Colchester I would love to swap but I don’t know, still waiting if anything free up.

Oh amazing!! Please let me know if you hear anything! I got a offer for southend xx

Hi Ellie,

Which course have you received an offer for? Some of our degrees are only available at our Southend or Colchester Campus for example.

Best wishes,
Ellie (Official Rep) x
Reply 4
Original post by Maggie83?

Hi maggie have you heard anything yet?
Reply 5
Hi maggie have you heard anything

Hi Ellie, no I haven’t so I guess the only chance for me is if someone white conditional offer won’t meet the criteria or if someone drops the place for some reason what is very unlikely.

It’s been 5 years since I first time tried I will need to look for something else I could do. It’s very sad that we can’t progress and do what we love because of someone else’s judgment.
hey,

if you need contraception, morning after pill, STI testing, STI treatment, PrEP, PEP, or pregnancy testing, you can visit Brook Southend -- it's on the first floor of The Victoria Shopping Centre, in the high street. it's free for everyone living, working or studying in Southend, including uni students and regardless of immigration status.

you can call them on 0330 135 5916, book online at sxt.health/uk, or visit their website at sexualhealthsouthend.co.uk.

any questions and you can use the webchat service on their website, available during the week

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending