The Student Room Group

THIS IS FOR SCIENCE GCSE OKAY ( AQA), can practicals from paper 1 come up in paper 2

GUYS MY TEACHER IS CONFUSING ME.....he said practicals from paper 1 can come up in paper 2 (science) but my friends are like no and NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO CZ I DONT WANNA REVISE AND WASTE MY TIME ON SOMETHING THAT ISNT GONNA COME....someone pls help me .
Reply 1
Original post by XxBaeIsCoolxX
GUYS MY TEACHER IS CONFUSING ME.....he said practicals from paper 1 can come up in paper 2 (science) but my friends are like no and NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO CZ I DONT WANNA REVISE AND WASTE MY TIME ON SOMETHING THAT ISNT GONNA COME....someone pls help me .

There should NOT be an entire question or 6 mark describe question on a required practical from paper 1 on paper 2. However they could integrate small 1/2 mark questions from any paper 1 topic (including required particals).

For example a question on proteins on paper 2 in the inheritance and evolution topic (4.6) could ask the question "Name the reagent to test for proteins" as a part of the question even though the overall focus of the question is something like DNA or protein synthesis
Reply 2
Original post by XxBaeIsCoolxX

Heya!
Some small questions may be similar but big questions should be different :h: If it helps, check out Study Mind for free resources!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Reply 3
Original post by epii+1=0
There should NOT be an entire question or 6 mark describe question on a required practical from paper 1 on paper 2. However they could integrate small 1/2 mark questions from any paper 1 topic (including required particals).

For example a question on proteins on paper 2 in the inheritance and evolution topic (4.6) could ask the question "Name the reagent to test for proteins" as a part of the question even though the overall focus of the question is something like DNA or protein synthesis

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Quick Reply

Latest