The Student Room Group

Biology Daunting

I've practised biology so much and can't seem to get beyond a C in any of the practise papers I do, I'm on AQA and have a few days left to up it to a B please help.
I've spent most of my time revising bio but it is just so hard for me and I'm starting to lose hope and belief in myself.
Original post by Anonymous
I've practised biology so much and can't seem to get beyond a C in any of the practise papers I do, I'm on AQA and have a few days left to up it to a B please help.
I've spent most of my time revising bio but it is just so hard for me and I'm starting to lose hope and belief in myself.

Honestly this is so relatable. I was always so bad at Bio, I don't know why I picked it for A Level. I have improved a bit since December and I'm now on an A/B but I'm not confident I'll get that.

All I can say is to watch videos explaining complex processes like photosynthesis and respiration, and when you do practice papers, always try to learn from what you did wrong. Making quizzes on boring topics like food tests has been good too. But anyone else's advice would be appreciated.
Reply 2
Hi,
All you can do is your best and I always find you do better than you think
I was able to get 9 and A* in biology at GCSE and A-Level (not saying it to brag)
If you have any questions about the topics feel free to ask

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending