The Student Room Group

History 2023 Cold War

I think I did really badly in history paper 1 and I still have paper 2 and 3 left. The topics for paper 2 are Cold War and I have never revised Cold War like I know absolute nothing. How do I revise it in a week alongside Anglo Saxon which I also haven’t revised. I would like to get atleast a 5. How many more marks will I need in each paper for a grade 5 I predict that I got 10 marks in that paper?
Reply 1
Original post by suzy23
I think I did really badly in history paper 1 and I still have paper 2 and 3 left. The topics for paper 2 are Cold War and I have never revised Cold War like I know absolute nothing. How do I revise it in a week alongside Anglo Saxon which I also haven’t revised. I would like to get atleast a 5. How many more marks will I need in each paper for a grade 5 I predict that I got 10 marks in that paper?

Try watching mini, easy-to-understand videos online, and try your best to condense everything down in each topic, so that you're only remembering what you think is essential. Try remmebering facts that you think or key, or could be used in multiple areas. Flashcards are a great way to do this, as well as mindmap - with these specifically, use one colour to write down everything you can remember, and then use a different colour to make corrections or add things. Try your best not to panic. At the end of the day, grades are just numbers and letters, and your exam is a sheet of paper. You're going to do so well. Believe that c:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending