The Student Room Group

Better grades then they expected

Has anyone came out of an exam feeling like they did really bad but turns out they got far then they expected? I currently feel like I have done so so bad in my science GCSE paper 1 and only got a 5 or a 4 but need a 6. I didn’t know half of the content.
Reply 1
Original post by suzy23
Has anyone came out of an exam feeling like they did really bad but turns out they got far then they expected? I currently feel like I have done so so bad in my science GCSE paper 1 and only got a 5 or a 4 but need a 6. I didn’t know half of the content.

i've felt that way countless of times but was quite surprised to see the results at the end. I'm sure this is the same for you. Good Luck!
Original post by suzy23

Yes!!! I used to feel like this all the time. I did my GCSEs last year and remember feeling so upset about my biology papers because I had worked so hard and messed up in the exam, but I still scraped (by 2 marks) a 9!! It’s hard to say what grade you will get, as it really depends on how everyone else does and the grade boundaries, so don’t stress, and just focus on working hard for your next paper!

Quick Reply

Latest