The Student Room Group

English language AQA gcse

English language paper 1 question 2 - 8 mark

i wrote 1 paragraph

how many marks do you think this is?

How does the writer use language here to describe the Tyrannosaurus Rex?

In source A, the writer describes the Tyrannosaurus Rex as a big, scary and dangerous species. This can be seen when we learn how “hand which pickups and examine men like toys.” Here the writer uses a simile to describe how there is a big difference between the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the human as the Tyrannosaurus sees them small species whereas the human sees the Tyrannosaurus Rex as big as the tress it could be even bigger than a tree, how so ever the human sees them as scary and dangerous species. Furthermore, the Tyrannosaurus hand is big like truck which can be cause a lot of serious injuries for humans it can also cause them death. Furthermore, the noun ‘toys’ describes how helpless the men are. They can’t do anything to stop the Tyrannosaurus Rex from picking them up like toys and they can’t protect them self or defeat the Tyrannosaurs Rex. Therefore, Tyrannosaurus Rex are dangerous, and they can take over the island.
Original post by nle.uchiha
English language paper 1 question 2 - 8 mark

i wrote 1 paragraph

how many marks do you think this is?

How does the writer use language here to describe the Tyrannosaurus Rex?

In source A, the writer describes the Tyrannosaurus Rex as a big, scary and dangerous species. This can be seen when we learn how “hand which pickups and examine men like toys.” Here the writer uses a simile to describe how there is a big difference between the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the human as the Tyrannosaurus sees them small species whereas the human sees the Tyrannosaurus Rex as big as the tress it could be even bigger than a tree, how so ever the human sees them as scary and dangerous species. Furthermore, the Tyrannosaurus hand is big like truck which can be cause a lot of serious injuries for humans it can also cause them death. Furthermore, the noun ‘toys’ describes how helpless the men are. They can’t do anything to stop the Tyrannosaurus Rex from picking them up like toys and they can’t protect them self or defeat the Tyrannosaurs Rex. Therefore, Tyrannosaurus Rex are dangerous, and they can take over the island.

i think this is around 7 marks but that "Tyrannosaurus sees them small species whereas the human sees the Tyrannosaurus Rex as big as the tress it could be even bigger than a tree, how so ever the human sees them as scary and dangerous species." part kinda confused me. still good tho :gthumb:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending