The Student Room Group

Unit 7 health and social care level 3 task 2 merit and distinction

Hi
I'm struggling alot with my M's and D's I need serious help
What are you struggling on specifically and how?
Reply 2
My M3, M4 , D3 and D4
What are you struggling with on these points?
Are there any case studies?
Were you given any material to help with the assignment like a standardisation?
Reply 4
I'm struggling with how to structure the words to meet the command verbs
I was only given the case study and my brief
And no key point on how to meet the command verbs or structure the words or even how to write too
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Gift12345
I'm struggling with how to structure the words to meet the command verbs
I was only given the case study and my brief
And no key point on how to meet the command verbs or structure the words or even how to write too
Please can you send over a copy of the case study and brief?
Reply 6
Screenshot_2024-03-07-08-01-06-11_f56466bc4bb61e6d2de1f3b0468a89d9~2.jpg
Screenshot_2024-03-07-08-00-34-32_a27b88515698e5a58d06d430da63049d~2.jpg
M3
Have you selected the health and safety legislation you want to talk about at this point? If so refer to these and explain in detail about how the legislation helps to create safe practice in the case studies. This is analyse meaning you need to explain but also provide detail as to why this is good/why this is bad and possibly even what would happen if the legislation wasn't there.
M4
This echoes M3 as it relates to the same points, except you're talking about individual responsabilites for health and safety rather than legislation. You need to talk about how individuals taking responsiblity for health and safety has an affect on your case studies. This is also an analyse so again, provide an explanation but also detail.
D3
How are legislations and polices effective in maintaing safe practice? How is this shown in the case studies and what happens as an effect of it? This is a justify meaning you need to provide an explanation and then back it up with a reference or evidence from the case study.
D4
How important is safe practice for your case studies? This is an evaulate meaning you need to take a point and talk about the upsides and downsides. Why is it important to maintain and promote health and safety for the case studies? What happens if this wasn't in place? Do the case studies show if this is in place already, if so how, and is this good/bad.

Remember that all these points will need references and researching around the topic can help to give you ideas about what to write
Reply 8
Thanks alot
This will help a long way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending