The Student Room Group

Lipa 2023

I’ve accepted my offer for LIPA and I was wondering if anyone who is planning on going to LIPA has started looking at accommodation and if so, where are you looking? I have looked at Cathedral, Grenville Street and the Arch :smile:

Scroll to see replies

When and how did you hear the result of your audition?
Original post by rhianna :)
When and how did you hear the result of your audition?

I’ve applied for the management course so i’m unsure if it will be different to the other courses. But I did my interview/audition and a few days later i got an email from them and a notification on my UCAS.
Reply 3
Original post by ellajgordon
I’ve accepted my offer for LIPA and I was wondering if anyone who is planning on going to LIPA has started looking at accommodation and if so, where are you looking? I have looked at Cathedral, Grenville Street and the Arch :smile:

hi how long did it take to receive an email after the initial audition

If you can get into Cathedral, a lot of students go there. I thought they’d all gone already.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by K8tc
If you can get into Cathedral, a lot of students go there. I thought they’d all gone already.

Yeah they’re doing renovations so i’m not sure if many first years would be staying there. Also there’s no en-suites available which puts me off :smile:
Original post by megantd
hi how long did it take to receive an email after the initial audition

For me it was only a few days
Reply 7

Hey, I've accepted my offer and have accommodation at Grenville Street
Original post by aeh34
Hey, I've accepted my offer and have accommodation at Grenville Street

Hi! I have also accepted my accommodation at Grenville street!
Reply 9
Aw yay! Exciting ☺️ good to hear there’ll definitely be another Lipa student, thank god! Hahaha
Hi! I have also accepted my accommodation at Grenville street!
Original post by aeh34
Aw yay! Exciting ☺️ good to hear there’ll definitely be another Lipa student, thank god! Hahaha

Yeah I was so worried there wasn’t going to be!! What course have you applied for?
Reply 11
Yeah I was so worried there wasn’t going to be!! What course have you applied for?

I’m doing applied theatre and community drama :smile:

I got my acceptance letter for the MT foundation course last week but I'm kind of debating whether I should enroll because I also have an offer for a BA in Acting from the Arts Uni of Bournemouth
Original post by Monika Emberova
I got my acceptance letter for the MT foundation course last week but I'm kind of debating whether I should enroll because I also have an offer for a BA in Acting from the Arts Uni of Bournemouth

I’m waiting to hear about MT BA, I thought we would know by now, but I think they are still doing recalls. Do you know if you go for the BA will they consider you for foundation?
(edited 1 year ago)
Yeah, I actually applied for a BA as well. They consider everyone for all three courses (MT, MT foundation and Actor Musicianship).
Yeah, I actually applied for a BA as well. They consider everyone for all three courses (MT, MT foundation and Actor Musicianship).

That’s good to know, thank you
Original post by Georgiek9

No worries
Original post by Georgiek9

Hi are you a UK student thanks
Original post by diane.ed17
Hi are you a UK student thanks

I'm international
Reply 19

I’m doing applied theatre and community drama :smile: you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending