The Student Room Group

What is your favourite Horrible Histories song?

I'm hoping that the TSR crowd is just about the right age to have grown up watching Horrible Histories so the big question: which song is your fave?

Mine is a slightly unusual choice:

I still get it as an earworm sometimes when I was living in Cambridge there was a George IV Street around the corner and I would always get it stuck in my head.

Honourable mentions to the group performance, Born 2 Rule, as well as the Kings and Queens song!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
I am definitely of the age to have watched it - I was a true CBBC kid growing up, watched the entirety of series 1-5 of HH and had all the books lol - so this is a hard question! We're History has a real nostalgia to it but Burke and Hare might have to be my favourite, esp since I'm doing science at uni so we've had dissections :smile:

(also not technically a song but the "call a llama farmer" song skit is tied for favourite because it is catchy as anything)
Reply 3
As you say, its hard to top

Though Charles II is close
Reply 5
Original post by mqb2766
As you say, its hard to top

Though Charles II is close

the monarch song is fr the only reason I know the monarchs of England xD
Reply 6
Original post by cyberhex

It's the only reason I could list them in order for sure :rofl:
Reply 7
Original post by cyberhex

Remember talking to some history students and they said pretty much the same thing.
THE **** TURPIN SONG!

Oh yes, that name hit the swear filter :lol:
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 10
Original post by catusstarbright
the **** turpin song!

yes yes yes !!!
I love the King Henry VIII's wives song and the Charles Darwin Natural Selection song :biggrin:
Original post by Pxnyl_
yes yes yes !!!

It's not even a particuarly catchy song for the most part, but the line 'that's not John Palmer's hand, it's **** Turpin's! He cried' pops into my head randomly every now and then :colondollar:
Reply 13
Original post by CatusStarbright
THE **** TURPIN SONG!

omgg yas my faveee
Reply 14
Original post by CatusStarbright
It's not even a particuarly catchy song for the most part, but the line 'that's not John Palmer's hand, it's **** Turpin's! He cried' pops into my head randomly every now and then :colondollar:

Yesss that's so true haha XDDD Plus Matthew Baynton looks stunning with the black eyeliner :u:
Original post by Pxnyl_
Yesss that's so true haha XDDD Plus Matthew Baynton looks stunning with the black eyeliner :u:

Yes he absolutely does!
Reply 16
Original post by Pxnyl_

i agree, the whole outfit goes together really well!
Reply 17
I didn't think I had one, but the second I read the thread title Couldn't Stand My Wife popped into my head, so maybe I agree :biggrin:

Turpin, Born to Rule and Charles II are up there though, or Literally.
Reply 18

Also love love love this one
Reply 19
Can't believe I forgot about Pachacuti :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending