The Student Room Group

Hull university Adult Nursing 2023.

Hi just wanting to meet new people who are also starting Hull university for the adult nursing this September 2023. I think starting university is one of the most exciting experiences, but also extremely hard. So I just wanted to say Hi to all the new student Nursing starting this September 2023 and here's to 3 years of hard work and hopefully new friendships xx
Reply 1
Hi, I have applied for adult nursing, and I am just waiting to hear back. Might see you in September as long as I get in xx
Hi, I’ve been given a conditional offer!
Reply 3
Original post by BTom1998
Hi, I’ve been given a conditional offer!

Hi, I finally have an interview, can't wait. Hull is my first choice, might see you in September
Reply 4
How long did everyone wait after their interview, until you heard back from hull whether you had an order or not?
Reply 5
I had an offer 2 weeks after the interview
Reply 6
Is anyone else a mature student? I’m pretty worried I’ll be the only one on the course, I’m gonna be 25 when I start
Reply 7
Is anyone else a mature student? I’m pretty worried I’ll be the only one on the course, I’m gonna be 25 when I start

I wouldn't worry, I'm way older. I currently work at Hull Royal and Castle Hill Hospitals and I see many older students. The response from staff when I told them I'm starting my nursing degree was that mature students are always welcomed in any area of the hospital.
Reply 8
Original post by SarahB*
I wouldn't worry, I'm way older. I currently work at Hull Royal and Castle Hill Hospitals and I see many older students. The response from staff when I told them I'm starting my nursing degree was that mature students are always welcomed in any area of the hospital.

That’s great thankyou so much!
Reply 9
Original post by Nicky1310
Hi just wanting to meet new people who are also starting Hull university for the adult nursing this September 2023. I think starting university is one of the most exciting experiences, but also extremely hard. So I just wanted to say Hi to all the new student Nursing starting this September 2023 and here's to 3 years of hard work and hopefully new friendships xx

Hello! I’m starting adult nursing sept/23 aswell! Can’t wait! Are you moving or already living in Hull? I’m a little nervous as I’m an older student but young at heart :biggrin: xx
Reply 10
Original post by Annahull
Hello! I’m starting adult nursing sept/23 aswell! Can’t wait! Are you moving or already living in Hull? I’m a little nervous as I’m an older student but young at heart :biggrin: xx

I’m an older student too! And I’m living in Barton just across the bridge so I’ll be commuting xx
Reply 11
I’m an older student too! And I’m living in Barton just across the bridge so I’ll be commuting xx

Ahhh I live in Barton too! Maybe we could lift share!? Looking forward to starting I keep checking my emails every half hour for any updates and times!! X
Reply 12
Ahhh I live in Barton too! Maybe we could lift share!? Looking forward to starting I keep checking my emails every half hour for any updates and times!! X

Sounds great to me!x
Reply 13

Also I’ve messaged you on here x
Reply 14
Sounds great to me!x

I’m not ignoring your message, studentroom isn’t allowing me to private message so I’ll reply as soon as I can! X
Reply 15
I’m not ignoring your message, studentroom isn’t allowing me to private message so I’ll reply as soon as I can! X

Great! No problem!x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending