The Student Room Group

A level options

Im looking to pursue career in pathology. Apart from mandarin, chemistry and biology I am struggling to choose between geography and history as my last option. Which subject would be more useful?
I’d recommend taking three. A levels are a lot of work so I wouldn’t take 4 tbh.
Original post by tasha_1306
Im looking to pursue career in pathology. Apart from mandarin, chemistry and biology I am struggling to choose between geography and history as my last option. Which subject would be more useful?

Neither the only other subject that might be helpful is Maths. Chem, Biol, Geog is quite a common A level combination although only 3 A levels are needed. Universities make offers on 3 A levels
Reply 3
Original post by tasha_1306

Heya!
I would recommend using uniguide alvl explorer to check what you can do with your combos! Unis only need 3 alvls, A*A*A* is better looking than A*ABB :h: Also think about what do you enjoy more, and what did you do better in during GCSE?

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest