The Student Room Group

A-Level Maths help

In year 12 atm,

My folder rn is really full bc I store all the questions I've done for maths in there (i.e pmt, mixed exercise, all txtbook exercises too). What do people generally store in their maths folders? bc I feel like mine is a bit too bit for only a year. Also, where do you keep questions you've done for maths? I usually just rip out lined paper, but I feel like thats not really effective, since my folder cant even fit my bag anymore. any advice?
I might take out the papers containing the maths that I'm familiar with :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by mskr710
In year 12 atm,

My folder rn is really full bc I store all the questions I've done for maths in there (i.e pmt, mixed exercise, all txtbook exercises too). What do people generally store in their maths folders? bc I feel like mine is a bit too bit for only a year. Also, where do you keep questions you've done for maths? I usually just rip out lined paper, but I feel like thats not really effective, since my folder cant even fit my bag anymore. any advice?

Tbh ive kept all my class notes and extra questions in one folder for year 12 pure and another for applied, and the same with my year 13 notes, but ive never looked at them again to be honest. Other than that i normally just do questions on lined paper and like chuck them away cuz i didnt rlly see the need to keep them😭 but i think its best to keep only the questions that u got wrong so later on or over the summer u can go over those specific ones before year 13. If you have an ipad/tablet i think its best to do questions on that because it saves so much paper and space, but i would try to do practice papers on paper so you get practice with doing it on an actual paper.
And what you mentioned about your folder for school, what i think is best is to have the big main folders to keep ur notes in at home (seperate ones for pure and applied). and bring one notebook/ipad with u to school to do the notes and question on. then when u get home go over them and put them in the folder.
sorry if that was confusing but i hoped that helped!

Quick Reply

Latest