The Student Room Group

Continuing music at Uni

I’m going to uni in September and I was wondering how people continue playing instruments whilst at uni? I play bass and piano mainly - bass I can get headphones for so that should be fine, but are there like music rooms with piano people can use even if they’re not studying music? Haven’t considered this until recently curious to know if there’s a way
Original post by Har210
I’m going to uni in September and I was wondering how people continue playing instruments whilst at uni? I play bass and piano mainly - bass I can get headphones for so that should be fine, but are there like music rooms with piano people can use even if they’re not studying music? Haven’t considered this until recently curious to know if there’s a way

a lotta the unis ive been to on open days have spaces especially in accommodations that ive seen, maybe email your accom/uni to see if theres any for yours
Reply 2
Original post by arch17
a lotta the unis ive been to on open days have spaces especially in accommodations that ive seen, maybe email your accom/uni to see if theres any for yours

Thanks I’ll contact them and see :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest