The Student Room Group

A level Advice

I finished my A levels in 2023 achieving ACC (Math , Music Tech , Business). I am resitting Music Tech (Predicted A). Am wondering if it's worth to resit Business as the cost of sitting at an exam centre is very expensive. Am applying to ABB / AAB so was wondering if Unis are likely to accept AAC instead of. Am applying to Swansea, Cardiff, Exeter, Lancaster, Surrey
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by continuing-flowe
I finished my A levels in 2023 achieving ACC (Math , Music Tech , Business). I am resitting Music Tech (Predicted A). Am wondering if it's worth to resit Business as the cost of sitting at an exam centre is very expensive. Am applying to ABB / AAB so was wondering if Unis are likely to accept AAC instead of. Am applying to Swansea, Cardiff, Exeter, Lancaster, Surrey

For what course will you be applying at each of those unis? (Some courses are more likely to have grade flexibility than others).
I'm applying for Finance/Accounting and Finance

Nobody can tell you if you will get offers but some of these universities are known to accept lower grades on results days. I suspect you will get offers but there is no guarantee of that. The only way to find out is to apply.
Reply 4

And do you meet their entry requirements with AAC ?
Original post by McGinger
And do you meet their entry requirements with AAC ?

Most of the requirements are AAB / ABB, Swansea is ABB/BBB.
Hi @continuing-flowe

At Surrey, the Accounting and Finance BSc has an entry requirement of ABB. However, if you do Accounting and Finance with a Foundation Year the entry requirements are only CCC. It’s one more additional year of study and they’re equally as good if you really want to get into Accounting and Finance. If you’d like to discuss more about it or applying to Surrey in general with your grades, I suggest contacting the admissions team at: [email protected]

Hope that helps and wishing you the best of luck.

Best Regards,
Britina
Biomedical Science BSc (Hons)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending