The Student Room Group

Intermission and student loan

I’m taking an intermission for medical reasons and it’s keeps saying that I’ve been told that I am entitled to some of my student loan and something about 60days funding I’m not sure what this means at all so if someone can explain I would be grateful
Original post by Ratz____
I’m taking an intermission for medical reasons and it’s keeps saying that I’ve been told that I am entitled to some of my student loan and something about 60days funding I’m not sure what this means at all so if someone can explain I would be grateful

Hi Ratz,

Have you contacted the university to notify them of your suspension? If you're suspending for medical reasons then do ask them to send us a 'health suspension' once they notify of us of your 'suspension' from the course. This will assess you for 60 days of extra funding from the last day of attendance. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
I have contacted them and made sure that it was underneath for health reasons. so it means that its just add on about 2months of funding.
Original post by Ratz____
I have contacted them and made sure that it was underneath for health reasons. so it means that its just add on about 2months of funding.

Yes, they would need to confirm it's a 'health suspension' and update us. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending