The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Confirmation of Study

I see a lot of my friends going to other unis have received their confirmation email after the A-Level results released, but I have yet to hear from Warwick. Is this normal? Should I contact the admissions office? (I was thinking it was due to me not having submitted my IELTS results but I sent it on 17th Aug so I don't know what to do)
Reply 1
Original post by AdrianAu
I see a lot of my friends going to other unis have received their confirmation email after the A-Level results released, but I have yet to hear from Warwick. Is this normal? Should I contact the admissions office? (I was thinking it was due to me not having submitted my IELTS results but I sent it on 17th Aug so I don't know what to do)

Probably just things working through the process, it's only been 1 and a bit working days since you sent confirmation of meeting conditions and admissions teams will be very busy at the minute! If your UCAS is showing as unconditional firm then you're all good, it just might take a bit of time for emails to come through (and if not then it could be worth chasing up on Monday to make sure you meet the accommodation guarantee deadline, if applicable). The welcome email isn't massively important anyway, the enrolment email is the key one and that usually comes out a bit further after results day anyway.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Quick Reply

Latest