The Student Room Group

Where can this take me?

Hey, so I've officially been accepted back into college. Because of past circumstances, I've had limited options for my course combinations. However, I'm taking 2 A-Levels, and a BTEC. The A-levels are English Literature and Philosophy Ethics and Religion, and the BTEC is Psychology.

I wonder, say if I got 2 A* and a D* or another really good set of grades, where could this take me? Degrees, universities?

Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Throwaway17
Hey, so I've officially been accepted back into college. Because of past circumstances, I've had limited options for my course combinations. However, I'm taking 2 A-Levels, and a BTEC. The A-levels are English Literature and Philosophy Ethics and Religion, and the BTEC is Psychology.

I wonder, say if I got 2 A* and a D* or another really good set of grades, where could this take me? Degrees, universities?

Thank you :smile:

Most unis will accept BTECs especially if it's relevant to the degree. As long as you get the grades you'll be able to go pretty much anywhere you want!
Reply 2
Original post by spencerash
Most unis will accept BTECs especially if it's relevant to the degree. As long as you get the grades you'll be able to go pretty much anywhere you want!

That's good to know, would you say I have a chance of getting into good universities - LSE, Duhram, KCL, St Andrews, Edinburgh?

Quick Reply

Latest