The Student Room Group

If i fail Geography does it matter.

Honest question. Ive really cared mostly about 5 subjects, spanish, maths, english lang/lit maths and science and graphics. I seem to not care about geography for 3 reasons:
- I was forced into it by my own school without consent, even though places for History were available and i was even told this.
- I dont see what it will do for me in the future.
- I understand its important to atleast get a 4 but honestly I dont care if i get a D, B A* F or even G for all i really care.
May i know if its even important to do since last exam, my November AP1 in geography i got a 3H (D*)
Reply 1
unless your choosing it as an Alevel i don't think it really matters what grade you specifically get but overall just try your best and aim to pass as it would be nice overall to see that on results day
Original post by probsloms
Honest question. Ive really cared mostly about 5 subjects, spanish, maths, english lang/lit maths and science and graphics. I seem to not care about geography for 3 reasons:
- I was forced into it by my own school without consent, even though places for History were available and i was even told this.
- I understand its important to atleast get a 4 but honestly I dont care if i get a D, B A* F or even G for all i really care.
May i know if its even important to do since last exam, my November AP1 in geography i got a 3H (D*)
Original post by probsloms

unless if you're choosing it for alevels or if you want a job that involves geography then no, it doesn't matter as long as you pass your other gcses. i'm currently retaking physics, chemistry, biology, english & maths and i could care less about chemistry or physics as i'm picking triple health and social and it doesnt require them

Quick Reply

Latest