The Student Room Group

Trinity hall - Maths interview

Hello, I have heard that the different Cambridge colleges do different interviews for maths, but I cannot find anything online for Trinity Hall, which is the main one I am considering applying to. I was wondering if anybody know how Trinity Hall in particular carries out maths interviews?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, I have heard that the different Cambridge colleges do different interviews for maths, but I cannot find anything online for Trinity Hall, which is the main one I am considering applying to. I was wondering if anybody know how Trinity Hall in particular carries out maths interviews?

"At Trinity Hall we usually give each applicant two interviews. There are usually two interviewers present in each interview, and the questions asked will be primarily academic in nature. Topics covered will relate to the course for which the candidate has applied, and will range from material covered at school to material not encountered before."

https://www.trinhall.cam.ac.uk/study-with-us/undergraduates/faqs/

You can also e-mail Trinity Hall admissions if you can't find your answer online: [email protected]

Good luck!!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending