The Student Room Group

Official Trinity Hall Applicants 2023

Hey guys, I did not see another thread for applicants so thought I would make one. What subject did you apply for, and have you recieved an interview invitation?

Scroll to see replies

Hi! So glad i came across this thread i couldn’t find anyone else who applied to trinity hall. I applied for architecture and i haven’t gotten an interview yet. I think they’re sending it out this week though. How about you?
hi! I've applied for med and haven't got an interview offer yet
Reply 3
Original post by Idkbroo
Hi! So glad i came across this thread i couldn’t find anyone else who applied to trinity hall. I applied for architecture and i haven’t gotten an interview yet. I think they’re sending it out this week though. How about you?

Original post by SplashyRubes
hi! I've applied for med and haven't got an interview offer yet

Good to see other people that have applied. I applied for history and modern languages but haven't had a inteview offer yet, im hoping it will be in the next few days!
Original post by ybbetter
Good to see other people that have applied. I applied for history and modern languages but haven't had a inteview offer yet, im hoping it will be in the next few days!

Did you guys see you can access a website for trin Hall and its got updates on what subjects they've given interview invitations for? Scroll to the bottom of this https://www.trinhall.cam.ac.uk/study-with-us/undergraduates/how-to-apply/applicants-2023/ yesterday they sent the first 2 subjects out and today they sent 4 more out
Does anyone here require a pre interview assessment from Cambridge itself? Not LNAT BMAT etc.
if so, have you heard anything yet or no? They are taking place next week!! And i still haven’t got a clue if I’ll be doing it or not
Reply 6
Yh im supposed to have two, one next week and one the week after. I haven't really prepared for them though
Original post by Idkbroo
Does anyone here require a pre interview assessment from Cambridge itself? Not LNAT BMAT etc.
if so, have you heard anything yet or no? They are taking place next week!! And i still haven’t got a clue if I’ll be doing it or not
Yh im supposed to have two, one next week and one the week after. I haven't really prepared for them though

good luck!! When did they send you the email? And I’m very unprepared too but partly because i haven’t received an email yet
Reply 8
Original post by Idkbroo
good luck!! When did they send you the email? And I’m very unprepared too but partly because i haven’t received an email yet

My bad I meant to say I would have the tests if I got an interview, I haven't been told if I been deselected or invited for interview yet 😭 I reckon they will tell applicants that have admission tests in the next week in the next few days if we have been invited to take them or not
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 9
I'm applying for HML at Trinity Hall too. Do you know if the assessments are going to be handwritten? Also, I keep wondering if they will judge us differently/more leniently at interview for each subject as we have to split our time between two subjects ? ....
I'm applying for English and have got an interview :smile:

Slightly nervous about the fact that there are 4 dates for english interviews, second only to engineering!!

Does this mean that there is a massive amount of applicants??
My bad I meant to say I would have the tests if I got an interview, I haven't been told if I been deselected or invited for interview yet 😭 I reckon they will tell applicants that have admission tests in the next week in the next few days if we have been invited to take them or not

Seeing last years spreadsheet, i have a feeling it’s going to be today (at least i hope so) and they seem to send decisions at 6 PM so I’ll update later 🤞 sending good vibes to everyone here today
Original post by lily2_1
I'm applying for HML at Trinity Hall too. Do you know if the assessments are going to be handwritten? Also, I keep wondering if they will judge us differently/more leniently at interview for each subject as we have to split our time between two subjects ? ....

I'm applying for english, and they've specified that it needs to be typed. Not sure if that's the same for all though.
Original post by Idkbroo
Seeing last years spreadsheet, i have a feeling it’s going to be today (at least i hope so) and they seem to send decisions at 6 PM so I’ll update later 🤞 sending good vibes to everyone here today

Sigh 6 PM and nothing. Another day gone by without an email and it’s driving me nuts
Original post by Idkbroo
Sigh 6 PM and nothing. Another day gone by without an email and it’s driving me nuts

good vibes for tomorrow!
Reply 15
Original post by lily2_1

I presume that we will be able to type the admission assessments and honestly dont know if they will judge us differently at the interview. Its good to see another hml applicant tho, what language are you doing?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by SplashyRubes
Did you guys see you can access a website for trin Hall and its got updates on what subjects they've given interview invitations for? Scroll to the bottom of this https://www.trinhall.cam.ac.uk/study-with-us/undergraduates/how-to-apply/applicants-2023/ yesterday they sent the first 2 subjects out and today they sent 4 more out

Wow i can’t believe i haven’t seen this before it would have saved me a lot of panic 😭 thank you this was very helpful
I presume that we will be able to type the admission assessments and honestly dont
know if they will judge us differently at the interview. Its good to see another hml applicant tho, what language are you doing?

Spanish
I’m doing History Spanish English a levels at moment what about you?
Reply 18
Original post by lily2_1
Spanish
I’m doing History Spanish English a levels at moment what about you?

Im doing Spanish as well
(edited 1 year ago)
I got an interview for architecture!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending