The Student Room Group

Missed Geography fieldwork

Hi, I have my GCSE geography exam tomorrow but my school has only done a rushed, part version of the physical geography field trip and has failed to do the human field trip. Therefore, could anyone tell me what their school did so I could formulate a made up fieldwork for my exam tomorrow? In particular, I would really like to know what the 'titles' of your fieldwork is, and I think I can make something up from that. Im really struggling!!! thank you
Original post by Csnelli1006
Hi, I have my GCSE geography exam tomorrow but my school has only done a rushed, part version of the physical geography field trip and has failed to do the human field trip. Therefore, could anyone tell me what their school did so I could formulate a made up fieldwork for my exam tomorrow? In particular, I would really like to know what the 'titles' of your fieldwork is, and I think I can make something up from that. Im really struggling!!! thank you

ok so i dont know exactly which one you will need, but my school did the river chess and the London Docklands
Reply 2
Brill, thank you. I honestly have no idea how to prepare but that is a good starting point !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending