The Student Room Group

HELP Geography NEA ideas

My son is struggling to come up with ideas for his NEA , A level Geography. The fieldwork will take place in LLandudno in a few weeks. Any ideas for titles and what data he can collect while he is there? Any suggestions gratefully received.
Original post by Nat jack
My son is struggling to come up with ideas for his NEA , A level Geography. The fieldwork will take place in LLandudno in a few weeks. Any ideas for titles and what data he can collect while he is there? Any suggestions gratefully received.

traffic count (cars vs public transport), pedestrian footfall, RICEPOTS land use mapping, diversity index, etc but ideally he should have already come up with a title and done preliminary research on his question before going - does his school not support him with this as with my nea last year we had been brainstorming with teachers for a month prior to the fieldwork day
Reply 2
Original post by arch17
traffic count (cars vs public transport), pedestrian footfall, RICEPOTS land use mapping, diversity index, etc but ideally he should have already come up with a title and done preliminary research on his question before going - does his school not support him with this as with my nea last year we had been brainstorming with teachers for a month prior to the fieldwork day

Thank you for your response. You would think the teachers would have been helpful but no!

Do you have an title ideas that would suit Llandudno?
Original post by Nat jack
Thank you for your response. You would think the teachers would have been helpful but no!

Do you have an title ideas that would suit Llandudno?

not particularly, i did mine on urban regeneration so perhaps rural regeneration? mine was focused on changes to land use so something like that could defo work

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending