The Student Room Group

Anyone know where to find the 2023 AS Edexcel Further Maths papers?

Specifically looking for the 2023 AS Further Stats paper and the 2023 AS Further Mechanics paper, or if anyone remembers questions regarding the following, I would be very grateful:

Mechanics: Momentum and Impulse, Work, Energy & Power, Elastic Collisions, Projectiles and Friction

Statistics: Discrete Random Variables, Poisson Distribution, Hypothesis testing for Poisson distribution, geometric and negative binomial distribution

Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 1
Have a look on this thread I think some one was talking about it.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...2#post98550362
Reply 2
Original post by Janus22
Have a look on this thread I think some one was talking about it.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...2#post98550362

I don't think the link works can you try send again please?
Reply 3
Original post by bobsmith101
Specifically looking for the 2023 AS Further Stats paper and the 2023 AS Further Mechanics paper, or if anyone remembers questions regarding the following, I would be very grateful:

Mechanics: Momentum and Impulse, Work, Energy & Power, Elastic Collisions, Projectiles and Friction

Statistics: Discrete Random Variables, Poisson Distribution, Hypothesis testing for Poisson distribution, geometric and negative binomial distribution

Thanks in advance :smile:

They are available from your Exams Officer at your School Sixth Form or College and from teachers with a login to Edexcel in July. Otherwise you'll have wait until next year. :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by thegeek888
They are available from your Exams Officer at your School Sixth Form or College and from teachers with a login to Edexcel in July. Otherwise you'll have wait until next year. :frown:

Is there not a website, youtube channel or link that would have these at all?
Reply 5
Original post by bobsmith101
Is there not a website, youtube channel or link that would have these at all?

Not for a while. :wink: lol

Quick Reply

Latest