The Student Room Group

Can I take A levels and do an apprenticeship at the same time

Next year I’m looking to take 3 A levels, art, fashion and media studies. I’ve also been ordered a level 2 apprenticeship at a farm, working around 30 hours per week. I’m 17 and have just done one year of Applied science at level 3, if that’s important.

Is it realistically feasible to do both of these at the same time? I could possibly look into dropping one of my A-Level subjects if need be.
Reply 1
Original post by krigsgaldr
Next year I’m looking to take 3 A levels, art, fashion and media studies. I’ve also been ordered a level 2 apprenticeship at a farm, working around 30 hours per week. I’m 17 and have just done one year of Applied science at level 3, if that’s important.

Is it realistically feasible to do both of these at the same time? I could possibly look into dropping one of my A-Level subjects if need be.

Art is very time consuming. :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by thegeek888
Art is very time consuming. :frown:

From what I’ve heard fashion and media are very much the same..

Hey, I'm in a similar situation. It is my dream to do vet med and so I am planning on taking Biology and Chemistry A levels next year alongside an agricultural apprenticeship, with agricultural college being my back up if I don't get the marks for vet school. Is it ok if I PM you about finding an apprenticeship and discussing the workload?
Reply 4

No

Quick Reply

Latest