The Student Room Group

Postgraduate Scholarship?

Good day for you all!
I'm an international medical graduate who got an offer to study MPH (Master of Public Health) at the University of Sheffield 2023/2024 but unfortunately I couldn't find a scholarship to fund my program. A month left for the 1st semester, Can someone help me with available funding? or should I give up..
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Uranus99
Good day for you all!
I'm an international medical graduate who got an offer to study MPH (Master of Public Health) at the University of Sheffield 2023/2024 but unfortunately I couldn't find a scholarship to fund my program. A month left for the 1st semester, Can someone help me with available funding? or should I give up..

Unfortunately there are very few MSc scholarships in the UK, particularly for international students. The funding that does exist is typically allocated through a very competitive and well advertised application process, and those tend to have closing dates many months ago, possibly as far back as February.

Unless you can find funding from your home country it is very unlikely you will be successful by the start of October.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending