The Student Room Group

What to make flashcards on whilst watching freesciencelessons?

I've been using freesciencelessons to make flashcards for chemistry, physics and biology but i am taking forever to make the flashcards. I was wondering if there is a faster way to make the flashcards or if im writing down pointless information because im bascially writing everything shown in the video. Any advice is appreciated, thanks.
Reply 1
maybe try using a mixture of various resources? like maybe read a bbc bitesize guide/textbook page on that topic, and then make the flashcards from memory. that way you're only writing down what sticks in your memory, and then afterwards watch the video and add to your notes to get down anything you forgot the first time.

i defo have the same issue as u, writing down absolutely everything lol, so i just try to make sure i discard anything i already understand/stuff that's not as important.
Reply 2
Original post by asbestos99
maybe try using a mixture of various resources? like maybe read a bbc bitesize guide/textbook page on that topic, and then make the flashcards from memory. that way you're only writing down what sticks in your memory, and then afterwards watch the video and add to your notes to get down anything you forgot the first time.

i defo have the same issue as u, writing down absolutely everything lol, so i just try to make sure i discard anything i already understand/stuff that's not as important.

Thanks for the advice! I will try out what you said and see if it works.

Quick Reply

Latest