The Student Room Group

Hello! Help me PM!

Hi everyone, i’ve been a member for a while now but only just found out i can’t send private messages yet! can someone help me out?

-Jade 😁
Original post by jade_121
Hi everyone, i’ve been a member for a while now but only just found out i can’t send private messages yet! can someone help me out?

-Jade 😁

The system which anoints you with the ability to PM runs overnight, and checks that you both been a member for at least three days and have posted at least twice.

Your first post was today, so last night you didn't meet the criteria. If you've been a member "for a while now" then you should be granted the right to PM overnight tonight. Let us know if you still can't PM by tomorrow.

(And welcome to TSR, by the way! :smile:)
Reply 2
Hi i also cant send private messages but am new hope tommorrow i will be able to send pm
Reply 3
Original post by DataVenia
The system which anoints you with the ability to PM runs overnight, and checks that you both been a member for at least three days and have posted at least twice.

Your first post was today, so last night you didn't meet the criteria. If you've been a member "for a while now" then you should be granted the right to PM overnight tonight. Let us know if you still can't PM by tomorrow.

(And welcome to TSR, by the way! :smile:)

Thank you, that’s very helpful! Glad to be here 😁

Quick Reply

Latest