The Student Room Group

mocks year 10 help please

can somebody help me i have my mocks starting on Monday and due to my anxiety and panic attacks i struggle to get things done now i am cramming for the subjects i just don't know what to do

any advice?
Original post by uniqueen8888
can somebody help me i have my mocks starting on Monday and due to my anxiety and panic attacks i struggle to get things done now i am cramming for the subjects i just don't know what to do

any advice?

Try not to worry. I know it feels important but year 10 mocks don’t matter that much. Still do your best, but don’t worry about things like anxiety that have stopped you getting revision done - that’s out of your control so there’s no need to worry or feel bad about it.
I second this, really the only thing mocks are useful for is to learn/get experience. so even if you do bad as long as you learn and reflect from your mocks (like exam technique etc.) then they have gone well.
Original post by Teribblestudent
Try not to worry. I know it feels important but year 10 mocks don’t matter that much. Still do your best, but don’t worry about things like anxiety that have stopped you getting revision done - that’s out of your control so there’s no need to worry or feel bad about it.

Quick Reply

Latest