The Student Room Group

Should I eat now? It's 1am where I live and usually I get tired at 2am but yesterday

I slept around 4:45am because I had period pain so I think I am used to sleeping at 4 now, I want to get my sleeping a bit earlier than that and no later than 4:45. All I ate yesterday (before 12am) was oven baked pizza, a cake and rice pudding. Usually I eat at least one meal whether that's breakfast or lunch/dinner or like a big meal like carbs like with rice and curry. I haven't had a big meal and now I am feeling weak. I had chocolate and made me feel a bit better for a while but now I am starting to feel weak again.
Reply 1
Deleted
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Anony345533
I slept around 4:45am because I had period pain so I think I am used to sleeping at 4 now, I want to get my sleeping a bit earlier than that and no later than 4:45. All I ate yesterday (before 12am) was oven baked pizza, a cake and rice pudding. Usually I eat at least one meal whether that's breakfast or lunch/dinner or like a big meal like carbs like with rice and curry. I haven't had a big meal and now I am feeling weak. I had chocolate and made me feel a bit better for a while but now I am starting to feel weak again.

If you're hungry/weak/etc, eat.

And even if you don't feel particularly hungry, or if you haven't had much food for a while, you still need to eat.

Your body needs food to survive. Enough of it, including sufficient carbohydrates, proteins, fats, and vitamins and minerals. Please look after yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest