The Student Room Group

What to do??

Hey all so iv just started my new job as an I.T volunteer for a company mission assist but I can't do the work. My managers asked me to look at their 3 websites and comment on them and then make the changes but there's so many pages to go through and there r things which I can say about it but I dunno how to do it. So I feel like quitting now but I don't wanna keep having to change jobs but just find that I have problems in every job and make mistakes so should I quit or not??
Reply 1
Original post by cherlloydfan1
Hey all so iv just started my new job as an I.T volunteer for a company mission assist but I can't do the work. My managers asked me to look at their 3 websites and comment on them and then make the changes but there's so many pages to go through and there r things which I can say about it but I dunno how to do it. So I feel like quitting now but I don't wanna keep having to change jobs but just find that I have problems in every job and make mistakes so should I quit or not??

Starting a new job can be overwhelming, especially when faced with a task that seems daunting. Before considering quitting, try breaking down the websites into manageable sections and focus on providing constructive feedback. Communicate your concerns with your manager, who may offer guidance or training. Remember, making mistakes is normal, and learning from them is how you grow professionally. Give yourself time to adapt and improve. Quitting should be a last resort, as perseverance often leads to personal and career development.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending