The Student Room Group

Looking for a tenant !!

Hi,

I am looking for a tenant who would like to stay in an accomodation in liverpool called X1 Edge which is located near the city centre. You will be in a flat with 4 other girls who are all extremely lovely and laid back and will be going into their 3rd year of uni!

Please get in touch if anyone is interested and I’ll send you more information with photos.
Reply 1
Hi, how much per week? Is it ensuite?
Reply 2
Hi yes it is ensuite and £139 a week for a deluxe en suite room. Are you a student? If so let me know if you’re interested as I need it gone asap . Thank you
Reply 3
Original post by Zahra.h04

Hi, it’s £139 a week and yeah it’s a deluxe en suite room. Are you a student? If so if you’re still interested please get back to me asap . Thank you
Reply 4
Original post by Zahra.h04

Contact number : 07735670641 if you want to talk on message or phone call
Reply 5
Original post by Alinajade
Hi, it’s £139 a week and yeah it’s a deluxe en suite room. Are you a student? If so if you’re still interested please get back to me asap . Thank you

Hi, sorry but its a little pricey for me but hope you find someone to take over
Reply 6
Hi im looking for a student who would want an accommodation in Liverpool as I no longer need the room. It's 44 weeks contract £150 per week. It's a luxury premium room which comes with a private en-suit, study desk and chair. Spacious shared kitchen and living area. Ultra fast WiFi, flat screen TV and clever storage solutions with a brand new luxury furniture pack and memory foam mattress. -Bills Included. -free contents insurance -Double bed -Secure parking.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending