The Student Room Group

Learn direct Stonebridge

Hi can anyone help I signed up with them in 2019 I enrolled onto the course, I was expecting to finish before September in order to start university in September however the person who enrolled me told me that it will be fine and that I would be able to do so but after speaking to the HE manager of my course I got advised otherwise and got told that I was wrongly informed. Following that email I repeatedly called to cancel the course and got told that there was a communication issue on your side as the “enrolment team” must have been wrongly informed too and that although I am out 14-day cancellation period as the mistake was not on my side I should be able to cancel the course. I did not start the course on the learn-direct platform because of the unrealistic finish date which is why I do not see why I should be paying for a course that I have been wrongly advised to start and should not have been enrolled on to as well did not start. As already stated the HE manager informed me that I have been wrongly advised as well as the person I spoke to on the phone.

Since this they have not cancelled and refer me to debt collectors UKSL does anyone have advice on how to to not pay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending