The Student Room Group

Access to he stonebridge - business and management

Hi there. I am currently studying an access course with stonebridge college / learn direct. I am doing business and managment with the hopes of passing it and going to uni september 2022. I was wondering if anyone else was also doing this course and we could help eachother out? I have done 6 assignments and now onto the graded ones. I need distinctions for my 1st choice uni, but if I got all passes I can still get into one of my choices (I am obviously aiming high). How hard is it to achieve these? I feel like my assessor is so harsh on me and even when I pass there are lots of criticism.
Reply 1
Original post by j2daworld-
Hi there. I am currently studying an access course with stonebridge college / learn direct. I am doing business and managment with the hopes of passing it and going to uni september 2022. I was wondering if anyone else was also doing this course and we could help eachother out? I have done 6 assignments and now onto the graded ones. I need distinctions for my 1st choice uni, but if I got all passes I can still get into one of my choices (I am obviously aiming high). How hard is it to achieve these? I feel like my assessor is so harsh on me and even when I pass there are lots of criticism.

hi, im currently doing the same course, can you help me out?
Reply 2
Im looking into this course now. I was wondering how you got on and if you got into uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending