The Student Room Group

Is passmedicine for ucat prep worth it?

There’s roughly 2 months left til my ucat and I was recommended to use pass medicine by a friend. I have used medify the last time I did the ucat (I’m a soon to be graduate student) and was thinking of using medentry 1 month before my ucat. However I’ve read somewhere that they recommend using pass medicine as the last resort when you have run out of questions (which idk how that happens) but 2 people I know have gotten great results purely by relying on passmedicine. I’m someone who didn’t do so great last time so which resource would you recommend me using? I was leaning more towards medentry since apparently it’s harder and they have a maths calc page (which is my biggest weakness) and I’ve been getting 700s and 800s in my passmedicine decision making mocks which seems too good to be true. Plus the questions seem a bit easy??
Original post by help_me_learn
There’s roughly 2 months left til my ucat and I was recommended to use pass medicine by a friend. I have used medify the last time I did the ucat (I’m a soon to be graduate student) and was thinking of using medentry 1 month before my ucat. However I’ve read somewhere that they recommend using pass medicine as the last resort when you have run out of questions (which idk how that happens) but 2 people I know have gotten great results purely by relying on passmedicine. I’m someone who didn’t do so great last time so which resource would you recommend me using? I was leaning more towards medentry since apparently it’s harder and they have a maths calc page (which is my biggest weakness) and I’ve been getting 700s and 800s in my passmedicine decision making mocks which seems too good to be true. Plus the questions seem a bit easy??

icl id stick to medify or medentry. if the questions seems 2 easy thats a bad sign imo and looks like they wanna give false hope.. also medify or medentry are more well known so just stick to medentry if its up to me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending