The Student Room Group

UCAT

I have my UCAT on the 12th of august and have been doing practice questions and mock exams, I'm still, on average, scoring in the mid-400's and band 3/4 for situational judgement. What should I do??
me too :frown:
This is the worst exam I’ve ever done #letsboycottucat
Original post by bunsenburner92
This is the worst exam I’ve ever done #letsboycottucat

have u already sat urs? how did it go :s-smilie:
Reply 4
Original post by yaldava12
I have my UCAT on the 12th of august and have been doing practice questions and mock exams, I'm still, on average, scoring in the mid-400's and band 3/4 for situational judgement. What should I do??

Its a struggle, but honestly, persistence does pay off.

This is the medicine UCAT help and moral support thread. Might be useful to you too.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7328835

If you are doing UCAT for medicine then really get to know the GMC core values and that will help with SJT. Lots of great youtubers too.

The main thing is getting the timing right and doing timed online prep. Medentry or medify are worth it, and getting a number keypad to speed up QR can save you a lot of time.

Good luck.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by jennaa21
me too :frown:

frr literally suffering and i only have like 10 days left
Original post by ggeezz
frr literally suffering and i only have like 10 days left

same ive been getting so bad lately its making me so demotivated
Reply 7
same ive been getting so bad lately its making me so demotivated

i swear im averaging like 2300ish in full mocks, but better in some subtests?? idk anymore but good luck to you anyways! hopefully on the day its better
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by ggeezz
i swear im averaging like 2300ish in full mocks, but better in some subtests?? idk anymore but good luck to you anyways! hopefully on the day its better

bro same and i hate going on this site bc i see ppl complaining ab getting 2800 like bffr
Reply 9
bro same and i hate going on this site bc i see ppl complaining ab getting 2800 like bffr

LITERALLY, i'd do anything for that score
Reply 10
Original post by yaldava12

How did it go? Did you find it easier or harder than the practice ones?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending