The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Uni of Loughborough - clearing

Hi
I want to apply for computer science with a foundation year to Loughborough uni but I'm not sure if it’s going to be available on clearing . How can I contact the uni to request for an offer ? Can I also apply now since it’s likely to be full by the time we get our results ?
Original post by Fatamata
I want to apply for computer science with a foundation year to Loughborough uni but I'm not sure if it’s going to be available on clearing .

Nobody knows whether it will be available via Clearing on A level results day. It will depend on whether enough offer-holders meet their grade requirements, and how many (if any) "near miss" candidates the university opt to accept.
How can I contact the uni to request for an offer ? Can I also apply now since it’s likely to be full by the time we get our results ?

Do your already have your results? If so, you can contact Loughborough via the "I already have my results" page here to explore your options.

Alternatively, if you won't get your results until A level results day, then visit their Clearing web site (here) on 17 August to see what Clearing vacancies they have, and if your course is available telephone them to discuss whether they'd be able to offer you a place.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Hi
I want to apply for computer science with a foundation year to Loughborough uni but I'm not sure if it’s going to be available on clearing . How can I contact the uni to request for an offer ? Can I also apply now since it’s likely to be full by the time we get our results ?

Hi @Fatamata,

It's great to hear you're interested in studying at Loughborough :smile:

We are open for Clearing at the moment for applicants who already have their results. If you do have your results, you can complete this form to contact us and we can explore your options.

If you do not have your results yet, you will need to wait until August once A level results have been released and we know which courses will be in Clearing.

You can view our Clearing website in the meantime here.

If you have any further questions, please do feel free to contact our Admissions Office on [email protected]. Hope that helps!

- Lindsay
(edited 9 months ago)
Hi, anyone in need of a room in William Morris for the upcoming year? It’s shared bathroom, self-catered, close to Econ department and students union. Please dm me if interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending