The Student Room Group

Surrey or Loughborough

Ive got into Surrey for Economics Bsc as it was my first choice and I got the grades ABB. Does anyone think it's worth calling up Loughborough to see if they have any vacancies and if so would i lose my Surrey offer. Personally I had been set on Surrey but Loughborough's higher rankings have kind of tempted me to try.
Original post by t4run
Ive got into Surrey for Economics Bsc as it was my first choice and I got the grades ABB. Does anyone think it's worth calling up Loughborough to see if they have any vacancies and if so would i lose my Surrey offer. Personally I had been set on Surrey but Loughborough's higher rankings have kind of tempted me to try.

Hiya :hi:
Massive congrats :hugs: amazing achievement!
The only way you'd be likely to go for Loughborough is if your course for the uni was in clearing.

I would keep your Surrey offer accepted and just check clearing vacancies for Loughborough
Original post by t4run

Hi @t4run,

Congratulations!

If you are still interested, I wanted to let you know that you can view our Clearing course vacancies here. I hope this helps!

- Lindsay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending