The Student Room Group

Disappointing AS Level results

Recently got my AS level results back, I got an A3, A3 and an E1. Only problem is this E1 is the subject I specifically want a job in :/ Are there any A level students here that had a similar experience and managed to get their grades up? (The subject I did worse in is psychology if that helps)
Reply 1
Original post by IDKwhatUsername9
Recently got my AS level results back, I got an A3, A3 and an E1. Only problem is this E1 is the subject I specifically want a job in :/ Are there any A level students here that had a similar experience and managed to get their grades up? (The subject I did worse in is psychology if that helps)

i got A3 B2 D2 with the D in chem (I plan to take a chem degree) so I know how you feel. Sorry no help as I'm in year 12, just empathy. I've made a specific plan for the summer with revision over AS and the bit of A level we've done so maybe that will help. its got topics and how I'm going to revise them.
Original post by nitride
i got A3 B2 D2 with the D in chem (I plan to take a chem degree) so I know how you feel. Sorry no help as I'm in year 12, just empathy. I've made a specific plan for the summer with revision over AS and the bit of A level we've done so maybe that will help. its got topics and how I'm going to revise them.

I think I'll do that too! Hopefully our A levels go a better than the mocks lol

Quick Reply

Latest