The Student Room Group

Stain on uni wall

I was cleaning and I spilled some cleaning fluid on the wall I've tried to clean it off with soap and water. Then I tried baking soda and powder and its made it a whole lot less prominent but I can still see it. What should I do should I tell the accommodation people or should I try hiding it by pushin my wardrobe forward.
Reply 1
give it a while to dry out - might be less noticeable when it's bone dry.

could be worth getting a 'magic eraser' sponge from a poundshop and giving that a go.
Reply 2
Original post by Joinedup

could be worth getting a 'magic eraser' sponge from a poundshop and giving that a go.

Its dried out but its patchy so some parts look normal where athers are slightly darker. Also , i dont think there are any poundstores near me to buy a magic eraser
Reply 3

The spill occured because I have bad balance , because of my dsypraxia do you think they maybe lenient with me if I explain what happened
Reply 4
Original post by jadetilly-1
Its dried out but its patchy so some parts look normal where athers are slightly darker. Also , i dont think there are any poundstores near me to buy a magic eraser

they're also available in the normal supermarkets afaik - just a bit more than a pound.

normal cleaning fluids shouldn't be capable of making bad stains on walls - it sounds like it could be that the dry bits are looking normal and the bits that are still slightly damp are looking dark.
Reply 5
they're also available in the normal supermarkets afaik - just a bit more than a pound.

normal cleaning fluids shouldn't be capable of making bad stains on walls - it sounds like it could be that the dry bits are looking normal and the bits that are still slightly damp are looking dark.

Ok I understand what your saying. Thank you for your help. I think if I can't get my hands on that eraser sponge I'll go over it again in dome baking soda on the dark parts because it whitened it out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending