Great Wall of China 22%
Colosseum (Rome) 11%
Empire State Building (New York) 11%
Sydney Opera House 0%
Taj Mahal (Agra) 11%
Acropolis of Athens0%
Total votes: 9
Burj Khalifa
Which building impresses you most of all and which do you like to see live?

Me: Great Wall of China. It is really fascinating to think that people at that time have built a high and thousands of kilometres long wall in order to shelter China from the Mongols.

If there is an other building that does not exist in the poll, name it here!

Original post by Wired_1800
Burj Khalifa

That is fairly huge. In Dubai I guess. It is the greatest building in the world so far, isn't it?
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by Kallisto
Which building impresses you most of all and which do you like to see live?

Me: Great Wall of China. It is really fascinating to think that people at that time have built a high and thousands of kilometres long wall in order to shelter China from the Mongols.

If there is an other building that does not exist in the poll, name it here!

That is fairly huge. In Dubai I guess. It is the greatest building in the world so far, isn't it?

Yes, it is currently the tallest
@Musical Cats

As you wished, I tag you in this poll and keep your name in my mind for the next ones. Tell me something about your favorite building! :smile:
My favourite building from the poll is Taj Mahal (Agra) because the architecture is absolutely stunning!
Original post by Musical Cats
My favourite building from the poll is Taj Mahal (Agra) because the architecture is absolutely stunning!

It looks like a fairy-tail building, I can't deny. And what is your favorite poll out of this poll? of course you can name another building too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending