The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Why you don't confirm my payment deposit?

I made the deposit payment on 13th of July, but still I didn't receive any confirmation from the University for further processing my documents. while the Convera says " the payment received".
The Student Room is not a subsidy of the University of Coventry and is not an official platform of that (or any) university. You need to contact the university directly.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by BAQIR AHMADI
I made the deposit payment on 13th of July, but still I didn't receive any confirmation from the University for further processing my documents. while the Convera says " the payment received".

Hello @BAQIR AHMADI

I hope you're well. Please can you send an email to: [email protected] - when emailing; please state your full name, student ID and explain what has happened and they should be able to assist you further.

Many thanks,
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Reply 3
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello @BAQIR AHMADI

I hope you're well. Please can you send an email to: [email protected] - when emailing; please state your full name, student ID and explain what has happened and they should be able to assist you further.

Many thanks,
Jade :smile:

Thanks alot, my problem is solved and no need to be worry, Again thank you very much for your assistance.
Original post by BAQIR AHMADI
Thanks alot, my problem is solved and no need to be worry, Again thank you very much for your assistance.

Hello @BAQIR AHMADI [br] [br] I hope you’re well & I am so glad everything has been sorted. Have a great day! :smile:

Kind regards
Jade

Quick Reply

Latest